Tuesday 12 March 2013

DOMINIC JONES AW/13

I've always been a huge fan of Dominic Jones Jewellery as I'm a lover for gothic punk accessories, his the genius behind the renowned knuckle duster and claw rings,With a large celebrity fan base our girl Beyonce has been spotted wearing his designs.So as soon as London Fashion Week began I was very excited to see what Dominic was going to present for his A/W 13 collection. 

The collection had a strong African tribal theme, with tusk like shapes used through out. He even tuskified his famous knuckle duster!  



















The large statement pieces featured tribal markings and enlarged tusk shapes. Dominic's collections are always very versatile the earring and necklace set below are really delicate and would look fab with a ball gown or totally the opposite a casual t shirt and jeans. 


He defiantly produced an outstanding collection which I will be saving my pennies for. His also designed a collection for my wardrobe which is a cheaper version of his designs which you can buy here or his AW/13 range is now on sale Click here
(All images used above are from the Dominic Jones Facebook page)

Verity 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment