Monday 18 March 2013

E.A Burns

So it was one year ago when I was browsing down Brick Lane searching for the perfect Birthday present for my friend. When I came across this small little boutique called shop 172 after minutes of browsing and browsing and two purchases later. I discovered E.A Burns... A British based jewellery brand which is renowned now for it's statement pieces and the designs have been spotted on various celebrities.Here are some of their current pieces and my favourites.
 
This is a perfect statement piece for any outfit this is The Iris necklace. available in various colours 
Price: £115 
Available to buy online here

The fan necklace available in a range of colours. 
price: £80 
Available to buy online here

I'm still very fond of here classic range here are the two necklaces I purchased. 

These are the classic pendants I bought both for two of my friends as gifts, there perfect for presents. 
Get them here 

Lastly another E.A Burns classic is this nugget


The Breast Plate available in various colours
price: £150 
Available to buy online here 

(All images from the E.A Burns website http://eaburnsshop.blogspot.co.uk) 

Verity 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment